twitter
rss

About Me

Some writings of my own! Neither am I a philosopher nor do a writer... just a simple girl with simple thoughts expressing through words... through text... through all my feelings!


The depth of my love is my mate,

The height of my love revels our togetherness.

Love emerges from our heart and reaches the other part.

Love blooms in the face of flowers,

And flies high with the hours..

Our love is thick as through the roots of the mango tree,

Its as deep as the dark blue sea.

The hour less days, the countless hours..

The mild air, the rainy sun..

All brought the warmth of Our Love!!

Love helps me to swim,

Love makes me float,

Love rises me up,

Love brings pleasure..

Our love rises across the rainbow,

And reaches the twinkling stars..

The love of my life, is the love of my soul..

The love of my destiny is the love of My Love!!

Our Love is all that completes me ... as a whole!!


2 comments:

  1. Nice desription abt luv.....!!

    never forget dt luv is d another name of god so luvs evry one in ur lyf....!!

  1. Thanks Sandhya!! Yes, love is the actual form of God!

Post a Comment